If you are looking for a new machinist career opportunity, consider this. If you thrive in a working environment where you can think outside the box on a wide variety of jobs, you should consider a career in our job shop. You’ll have the opportunity to demonstrate your ability, creativity and efficiency at machining on a variety of manual lathes and mills. As well as to setup, program and machine a wide variety of jobs on state-of-the-art CNC vertical mills, horizontal boring mill and CNC lathes including one 4 axis lathe with contour milling capabilities. If this interests you please contact us anytime.
Mouldagraph Corporation is looking for several experienced Manual and CNC Machinists to join our team.
- You will be a key member on our team in providing labor, parts, service and goods to other team members and departments. Your day will be spent operating a variety of CNC and metalworking machines as well as performing a wide variety of duties, along with specific tasks as assigned by our shop foreman and supervisors, being helpful, organized and fulfilling requests to ensure daily demands are met and processes run smoothly within the department.
- Mouldagraph Corporation is a regional leader in welding, machining, field repair and custom fabrication. We’ve served clients for over 76 years and provide industrial fabrication and repair services to mining, oil and gas, chemical, industrial centrifuge, rendering, and related industries.
- Founded in 1946, Mouldagraph Corporation has grown into one of the largest machining, custom fabricating, and heavy equipment repair companies east of the Mississippi. Today, we work in a 44,000 square foot, state-of-the-art facility with a reputation for the highest quality work in the industries we serve.
- Mouldagraph’s growth and success can be directly attributed to our team members. We have the most highly trained engineers and technicians utilizing industry leading equipment to maintain a loyal and dedicated customer base.
- Mouldagraph Corporation has a proud tradition of excellence in customer service and doing the job right the first time.
- You will need to demonstrate creativity and efficiency at machining on a variety of manual lathes and mills and to setup, program and machine a wide variety of jobs on state-of-the-art CNC vertical mills, horizontal boring mill and CNC lathes including one 4 axis lathe with contour milling capabilities.
- Read, understand and follow detailed work instructions, process procedures, keep an even workflow.
- Operate and perform work using a variety of equipment, tools and machines (manual, hydraulic, pneumatic)
- Ability to properly take and read various gages and dimensions, able to follow oral and written instructions
- Examine and clean components for use, noticeable wear, damage & defects, understand quality standards
- Help the department in many different roles and areas, take on responsibilities and learn equipment.
- Verify & perform quality checks to ensure parts and components are correct and within standards.
- Follow directions and perform all work assigned from supervisors and managers, be proactive and helpful
- Assist others within the department, be able to work as a team, work overtime when needed
- Mechanical background, past machine shop and 5+ years experience preferred
- CNC machine operating / programming skills a plus
- Skill of working with your hands, multiple types of tools, fixtures, gages and other instruments
- Ability to lift 50 pounds, stand & work on your feet for 8+ hours a day
- Have a Can-Do Attitude, with good time management, communication and decision-making skills
- Self-starting and motivation; believe in teamwork and uphold the ability to always help others
- Adhere to all safety rules, give it your all every day, must have regular, reliable, and predictable attendance
- Competitive compensation package, and benefits, after 30 days, including medical, vision and dental.
- Pay rates mary vary and are commensurate with experience and skills.
- Vacation, personal time, and eight paid holidays
- 401k with great company matches
- Life insurance and other company vendor discounts within the first six months.
- We also supply free uniforms along with Personal Protection Equipment Reimbursements.
- Overtime availability
- $17.00 – $34.00 per hour
- Varies based on experience, work history, skills and qualifications
- 401(k) matching
- Enhanced Health insurance
- 100% for Employee
- 50% for Spouse & Family
- Dental insurance for Family
- Vision insurance for Family
- Enhanced Vacation Policy
- +8 Paid Holidays
- Life insurance
- Retirement plan
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift
- Weekend availability
- Machining: 1 year (Preferred)
- Day Shift
- Night Shift
- Onsite in Nitro, WV, In person